Dandelion Greens with Potatoes
- GEA pumpkin seed oil, cold gepresst
- 500 g dandelion greens (cleaned)
- Cooked potatoes (desired amount)
- 50 ml GEA pumpkin seed oil, cold gepresst
- 50 ml wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar (diluted with water)
- 1 onion
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- Salt and pepper
Stack dandelion greens into small bunches. Snip off the roots and rinse each bunch (thoroughly and repeatedly) under running water.
To make the salad dressing, mix ingredients and pour over washed dandelion greens. Cut warm potatoes into small bite sized chunks and mix with dandelion greens.
Garnish with hard-boiled egg.