Corn Salad with Emmental and Brie
- GEA sunflower oil, cold gepresst
- 3-4 corn cobs (soft kernels)
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 150 g Emmental cheese
- 12 dag Brie cheese
- 100 g flaxseed
- 1 bunch parsley
- Lettuce leaves for garnish
- Chives and parsley (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons GEA sunflower oil, cold gepresst
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Cayenne pepper
Cook corn in unsalted water for approx. 25 minutes or until soft. When the corn has cooled, carefully separate the kernels from the cob with a knife. Peel and dice the onions. Cut the Emmental and Brie cheese into cubes. Wash parsley and chop finely.
Combine the vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Mix until smooth. Add a little water to dilute the dressing and then mix with salad ingredients. Line salad plates with lettuce leaves and arrange corn salad over lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with parsley and chives before serving.